BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Dahian A.
Used this product before i went full natural. If your hair is processed or naturally wavy and you want to achieve a wet look for longer it works okay, wouldnt recommend for curly or coily hair!
jeny r.

esta espuma que realmente me gusta, controla el encrespamiento en mis rizos y puede hacer que mi peinado permanezca durante horas sin duda volvería a comprar para mimar mi cabello
Kai P.
Essex
This mousse doesn’t make your hair feel extremely greasy as I’ve found a lot of others do. Aside from that, it does its job but nothing too standoutish happens, just your average mousse.
Dubraska B.
De esta línea he usado el hairspray y es muy buena. Tiene un olor delicioso. No he querido probar el mousse porque siento que usualmente tienen mucho alcohol y me resecan el cabello
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
Smells nice, leaves hair really wet when applied. It does help tame any frizz. I have a lot of hair so I do use a lot of product and the product goes fast. The price is affordable.
Courtney M.
Tilley, NB
It’s affordable but not really worth it honestly it makes your hair hard i use to use this growing up and it was my favourite before I knew of other options that worked better
Karlee G.
Clairmont
This mousse was crunchy and sticky and made my hair totally unmanageable. If that weren’t enough, it really dried out my hair after the fact. I wouldn’t even recommend this to someone I didn’t like.
Sonia M.
Love this product and the smell is amazing
After I wash my hair I just apply this and tie up my hair. After a while, let my hair down and the hold in the curl is perfect
maddi s.
I have this stuff and it's really good I love mousse and thus on is my go to after a shower I towel dry my hair and put this in and it leaves it kinda wavy and amazing
Daniela M.
I normally used products from Dove or Pantene because I like products with light scents, but Herbal Essences it's the exception for that rule. Their scents are so nice without being overwhelming. Anyway this mousse it's the glory. I kind of have curly hair with a LOOOT of frizz, so normally I straighten my hair and save a lot of time in the week, but you get tired of that look after a while.

So this mousse came to my life and made it so much easier. I can used it to made my "curly hair" way more curly without that stiff look, which I hate, ooor I can applied it and dried my hair for more volume, and if I have time I can used a curling iron and give some shape. In every single way you used the mousse it will hold the style much longer, keeping everything in place without using hairspray or creams, so the result is fresh and smooth.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.