BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Monica S.
Toronto, ON
I use this mousse when I want to style my hair and have it last a few days. It smells nice. My hair always has more volume when I use this. I highly recommend it.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Too start I have crazzy curly/frizzy long hair. This is one product that actually works to make my curls looking natural and not hard as rocks. It smells amazing and greatly price
Julia C.
Smells great , pretty affordable. Honestly i love it because it smells great and you get nicely defined curls. I don't use it often but when I need moose I usually chose urban essence. Like any moose don't put too much on your hand or your hair will crust... which isn't that nice.
Mariela S.
I like a very good product and I love it I recommend it very much hehe, realmete very good and the brand also recommend 10000%, todoe love the truth is very good recommended with eyes closed if you can get it very very good I love very good product the best of all I love it
Anniuska C.
Mi cabello tiene un rizado muy peculiar; y el gel hace que se module, cambie textura y logre un look más llevadero; y como todo Herbalife es una mezcla de esencias que encantan por su extraordinario aroma 🍃🍀🍃🌼🌸
Kayla M.
I have curly hair. So my hair gets out of control with frizz and puffiness. With the help of this mouse my curls are left feeling soft but controlled with out being crunchy. The smell of this product is amazing! I definitely would recommend this product to others
Mariela P.
i really like how the hair curls with it but what i dont like is that it smells too strong. i cant stand the smell because it last the whole day as strong as when you just put it on. other than that the product is good but i would like it to have a softer essence
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love any herbal essences products! Especially this one. It has a nice hold on your hair when you're trying to scrunch it. I have long, heavy hair so after a while my hair does drop and I need to add more mousse to it but other then that it's an awesome product
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Smells great and does an amazing job of giving my stubborn hair some volume! Great scent selections. Price is reasonable and you get a lot of product in one bottle. I would recommend this to those who want volume as part of their hair care routine!
Chloe C.
England
I really like this product it really helps with my hair, it compares to alternatives by having a product that does the same thing, very nice scent its also very effective for any hair type, love this product and there is also room for improvement
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.