BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Su C.
Georgetown , ON
This is my go to mouse. For the price point (one of the cheapest I think) I find the quality is great! I have curly hair and sometimes gets frizzy, I find that the mouse holds my curly hair well all day. I don’t have to use a lot so it doesn’t way down my hair. The smell is light and not over powering. I stock up when it goes on sale.
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
El mousse de herbal  es un producto que no tiene comparacion , mi cabello al natural se siente suave y con un agradable olor,, mi cabello es ondulado y este producto le da un acabado perfecto que dura todo el dia, de verdad se los recomiendo, es ideal para esas chicas que les encantan mantener sus rizos definidos
Vivian SDQ613437 S.
Me encanta como deja mi cabello brilloso y manejable pero a la vez lo pone tal cual como quiero que luzca Cuando me hago bucles me encanta lo mucho que me dura el pelo y a todo el que quiera su peinado por muchas horas se lo recomiendo
Sunny M.
I have used the herbal essence set me up mousse and I liked it. It smelled amazing!! It was better than I expected it to be. I have very natural curly hair and the mousse did help me to style it. It was not expensive, and was a reasonable price. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale. I would recommend it.
Victoria A.
English Harbour West, NL
This is a great product! It reduces frizz, its not to heavy and it helps make my hair more volumized. It also smells great and the price is pretty cheap, however the only downfall I have is it dries funny in my hair. Other than that great quality product for the price.
Karla T.
Doral, Fl

I like this product, it is easy to use, agitalo before. You apply it to your wet hair and that's it. It serves to control your curls.
It is effective, I would buy it again.
It has a pleasant aroma and leave your hair soft and shiny.

It has a light texture and helps a little with frizz
Karina L.
ciudad de mexico
This mouse in addition to delicious smell makes my hair super defined and like to use it when I want to make me a few small waves in the hair, apply it on wet hair and already when dried they are very well defined waves and narurales. I recommend this product because it is very good and I like
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Herbal essence does it again!

I have always had a lot of trouble styling my hair and this has really helped me with shaping my hair. I used to only wear it down, but now I can curly my hair without worry. Available at Target, Walmart and most drug stores for a great price.
Ann B.
Mount Albert, ON
Wasn’t the best mousse I’ve used, although I don’t always use mousse that often so I’m not sure what would be considered really good. It made my hair feel very dry afterwards and I wasn’t too happy with the scent of this either it was very strong and seemed to take awhile to wash out later!
Monica S.
Toronto, ON
I use this mousse when I want to style my hair and have it last a few days. It smells nice. My hair always has more volume when I use this. I highly recommend it.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.