BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
taylor f.
Nashville
love the smell and does a decent job i have very thin hair and gives decent volume...
Hailey K.
Flint
Works and smells amazing, lasts all day! Amazing price too, will buy in the future.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
i love this moouse. It looks great and smells good too. Will be buying this again.
Ashley C.
Versailles, KY
I love this product for diffusing my hair! I have to buy multiple cans for my hair!
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
I love this moose it made my hair look and feel good I would definitely recommend.
Ysleyer S.
I usedthis mousse when I want curle my hair and long the form, usually works good.
Brittany B.
Lansing, MI
I love this mousse the smell is amazing and washing it out of my hair is so easy!
Sierra G.
Jacksonville,FL
Love it!!!! I am bi racial so some mousse just do not work. One of my favorites♡
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
the smell is amazing. the price is worth for the job it gets done. lasts so long
Ashley H.
Daphne, AL
Smells great! Looks great! Makes your hair feel great! Just doesn't last! 😕😕😕😕🙁🙁😕
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.