BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
maria g.
Wasco, CA
This mousse is great ! I love how it's not too sticky . It's foamy and very flexible.
taylor f.
Nashville
love the smell and does a decent job i have very thin hair and gives decent volume...
Ceci Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells really good. Does the job but after a few hours my hair starts to frizz again.
Selina V.
The only thing that keeps down my baby hairs. It smells Devine too! I can't complain.
Gilliane F.
Buen producto deja él cabello mas suave lo malo es que es difícil de conseguir . 🙈🙈🙈
Jamie S.
I love that it keeps my hair soft but the hold for my loose natural curls is lacking.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
I love this moose it made my hair look and feel good I would definitely recommend.
Hailey K.
Flint
Works and smells amazing, lasts all day! Amazing price too, will buy in the future.
Ysleyer S.
I usedthis mousse when I want curle my hair and long the form, usually works good.
Ashley C.
Versailles, KY
I love this product for diffusing my hair! I have to buy multiple cans for my hair!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.