BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Maroua J.
Rabat, Moyen
I haven't written a review in quite some time, but I feel the need to chime in on this product. My hair is fine 3b very curly/colored and generally loves cones since they help with frizz and definition. I used this back years ago like many others so I had to grab a bottle for nostalgia and of course that delicious smell. Unfortunately, that's where it ends for me. I've used this after shampoo as well as a co-wash and leave in and it's a fail all the way around. It does detangle pretty well and feels soft while in the hair, but as soon as it's rinsed out it feels like it hasn't been conditioned that much, which is the purpose of conditioner. There's not much slip and my hair is not as soft as I'd like it to be. I can usually remedy that with serum, leave in and styling products, but my hair dries with moderate frizz, and my curls are left feeling dry, dull and lackluster. It leaves a residue on my hair and there's no shine at all and I can't deal with that. My hair doesn't seem to like the water soluble cones as opposed to dimethicone and the heavier ones, which wash out just fine and don't leave that film on my hair. My hair just doesn't benefit from this conditioner at all, and with prolonged use I can definitely see it drying my hair out, lots of product buildup, meaning more washing and I don't like to wash my hair with shampoo but once a week. I love the smell, but that's not enough for me. I can't overlook the dull residue and finish it gives me. I've used the cone free cheap ones like Suave and V05 and if you're anti cones, I'd stick with one of those. I definitely wouldn't recommend this at all.
and it a reeeeeeally lovely shampoo..
hawaa m.
england
This revolutionary thickening mousse is infused with collagen to make your hair feel instantly thicker, denser and full of body and life. The collagen formula also adds elasticity for overall strong, lush hair that holds style all day long. Go from flat to all-that without the carb overload.

Bulk Up: Shake well before use. Pump foam into hand, distribute evenly through damp hair and blow-dry or style as usual.

Precautions: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, open flame or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store below 120 F (49 C). Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children

Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
Picked this up on business in Trinidad. It was at the hotel gift shop so the price was a rip off, $10USD ($60TT) I like the smell. I like the packaging and the feature where you have to press down on the nozzle firmly on the first use. It's good to have the security you're the first to use a product. It certainly does give decent hold and it is not sticky nor can I detect any obvious build up or residue. The product is very airy and light, not at all like some mousses when first applied to the hair. It keeps my curls in place and nicely defined fairly well and gives nice shine but I dont think it's all that incredible for keping frizziness at bay. In my hair it also leaves a little hardness even with oil underneath which for me is a con. My go to mouse is the Clairol Condition Moisturizing Mousse which is no longer produced but I manage to find easily. If a day ever comes where I can no longer get that, this mousse would certainly be the next I'd grab.
Amanda M.
Bradford
This is the mousse that I always use! I have tried a lot of different ones but this is the only one that I feel good about with my hair. I have a lot of hair curly frizzy hair and this is the only mousse that I feel good about. They used to have the MAX hold which was amazing but they have stoped! But now I buy the highest that they have on. The shelf. Amazing product
paola a.
Calexico, CA
I really like this mousse. I have medium length, thick wavy hair that really needs a mousse for when I blow dry and this mousse is really nice. It is inexpensive, light and it smells SO nice. My boyfriend who is a big "Manly Man" loves the smell of it to and has put his entire face in my hair and just inhaled because it smells so nice. The smell doesn't last very long but it may be in part because I heat style after and usually spray some additional heat spray on my hair while it is dry and then use a thickening hair spray too to hold my waves. It is a very nice mousse however and I am sure other wavy or curlies would love it as well. My Mom has curly hair and she uses it before blow drying and her hair looks and smells great!
Stefanie W.
Hamilton , ON
Fantastic mousse! Smells amazing! Smell is true to lily of the valley! Great hold and super soft with no stickiness or crunchy feeling. I have a very hard time scrunching my hair as the waves don’t last but they do with this product! Highly recommend giving this a try!Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse
Jessica S.
715 viscount road unit 3 london ontario
Great stuff! Reduces frizz (majorly!), greatly enhances waves, provides hold and a little bit of shine. After my leave-on conditioner, I use a big blob of this raked all through my hair (and I often add some of the set me up gel on top). Hair air dries exactly in the style and shape I want it to. It does dry rather hard- but a gentle brush through eliminates that. Best frizz reducing product that I have come across (as I don't use anything with 'cones).
sabrina Bm-086717 m.
Después de años de usar productos de gama alta de Euro, me quedé sin spray de estilo y agarre la mousse Clairol Extra Hold de mi hermana. Es, realmente, el mejor ,  Tengo el pelo rizado y fino. Después de usar la mousse el mismo día me lavé el pelo, se veía genial. Normalmente, estoy resignado a tres malos días de pelo después del lavado. Un gran pelo en el día de lavado es inaudito.A partir de ahora, todas las otras cosas pueden quedarse al otro lado del Atlántico. Clairol mousse para mí, para siempre.
Karolin V.
santo domingo
como el olor Me gusta el embalaje y la función donde debe presionar firmemente la boquilla la primera vez. Es bueno asegurarse de ser el primero en usar un producto. Ciertamente brinda una retención decente y no es pegajosa ni puedo detectar ninguna acumulación o desperdicio obvio. El producto es muy ventilado y ligero, no como las mousses cuando se aplica por primera vez al cabello. Mantiene mis rizos en su lugar y bien definidos bastante bien y da un brillo agradable,
victoria k.
Vaughan , ON
This is my go to mousse. I have been using one bottle a week for the past 15+ years. I have tried other ones but this is the only one that can hold my curls without it becoming a frizzy mess. Can’t live without this mousse!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.