BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Megan T.
Perry , FL
It does the job, I need something when I curl my hair to help hold and it does it’s job
Erica R.
Warrenville
I love this the smell is so strong and every go if you do a horse tale I recommend this
Brianna K.
Yeah fine I don’t think I can get them tomorrow before and then she said that I that’s
Vanessa R.
Tulsa, OK
Great mousse for the hair !! This is my moms holy grail mousse she uses this every day!
Taylor D.
This moose doesn't make your hair hard or anything it smells wonderful & does it's job
Christa S.
Palestine
Works really well I like how soft your hair feels after use and the hold of the mousse.
Rayanna B.
Scotts Hill, TN
I LOVE this mousse!! It smells so wonderful and always gives me the curls that I need!
Laurent N.
Its feels ok! But i don’t like her smell.... and i prefer another product for my hair!!
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I like this for scrunching my hair . It can get sticky so you only need a little bit .
Maritza A.
Really love the smell of the mousse and I have noticed that a little goes a long way.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.