BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
maria g.
Wasco, CA
This mousse is great ! I love how it's not too sticky . It's foamy and very flexible.
taylor f.
Nashville
love the smell and does a decent job i have very thin hair and gives decent volume...
Gilliane F.
Buen producto deja él cabello mas suave lo malo es que es difícil de conseguir . 🙈🙈🙈
Ysleyer S.
I usedthis mousse when I want curle my hair and long the form, usually works good.
Hailey K.
Flint
Works and smells amazing, lasts all day! Amazing price too, will buy in the future.
Cassie M.
Westerville , OH
I love this moose it made my hair look and feel good I would definitely recommend.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
i love this moouse. It looks great and smells good too. Will be buying this again.
Ashley C.
Versailles, KY
I love this product for diffusing my hair! I have to buy multiple cans for my hair!
Kritika S.
Albuquerque , NM
the smell is amazing. the price is worth for the job it gets done. lasts so long
Brittany B.
East Lansing, MI
I love this mousse the smell is amazing and washing it out of my hair is so easy!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.