BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
MyKayla F.
This product works really well! It is one of the best products to scrunch your hair with!
Alexis J.
LOVE this mousse! I use it after every shower & it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky!
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
I don't really use hairspray so this product works just fine for me and it smells awesome
Marleigh J.
Libertyville, IL
Can get hard in my hair and can make it oily I like this product but don’t use very often
Kalyn S.
Hedgesville, WV
It’s mediocre. It doesn’t really give my hair any body. It just sort of makes it crunchy.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
Use totally twisted all the time. I love what it does to my curls. Will continue to use.
Nickelette W.
I love this mousse. I have really thin fine hair so the extra volume is what I need.....
Michelle D.
The container itself looks good & the smell isnt so bad actually & it makes my curls stay
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I use this often when I do my hair I don’t feel it holds great but it smells amazing lol
Edith M.
Smells good feels great I really like it kindda pricey but wouldn’t mind buying it again
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.