BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
This stuff smells so good! I’m in love with it! And you can get it at any local drugstore!
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
I love my curly hair and this mousse is very good my curls looks very shiny and y love it.
Monica H.
Santa Ana, CA
I always get those beach curls when I use this product. I love it !!! Plus it smells good.
Joanna U.
Laredo, TX
This product smells great and leaves my curls bouncy and shiny! No frizz! It last all day.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Love the way this mousse smell and the
Way it gives my curl more definition very affordable
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville , TX
My favorite one! I like it so much! I recommend it if your are looking for one get this one
Emma C.
Glenpool, OK
Love this mousse. Hold my hair amazingly after a shower When I want light curls in my hair
Trish 🎀.
This is the only mousse i get or tried! It really does the job but it doesn’t control frizz
Sanihe R.
Me encaaaanta desde la presentacion del producto hasta su olor, cumple todo lo que promete.
Alexis C.
Great product! Love it wouldn’t use any other product! Very nice smelling! Great value too
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.