BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
angela o.
Milton, MA
Amazing brand very great hold for my crazy curly hair highly recommended for all hair types
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
I love my curly hair and this mousse is very good my curls looks very shiny and y love it.
Monica H.
Santa Ana, CA
I always get those beach curls when I use this product. I love it !!! Plus it smells good.
Alexis C.
Great product! Love it wouldn’t use any other product! Very nice smelling! Great value too
Maddison G.
Used it a few times when my hair was permed. Worked great and gave the exact look i wanted.
Ana O.
Fort Bragg
Love this moose smells and feels amazing in your hair. Definitely recommend it to every one
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
This is our go to now always get this one because of the scent and because of how it works
Alexa S.
Love love this product, works great, love the smell and can’t complain it gets the job done
Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
Me encaaaanta desde la presentacion del producto hasta su olor, cumple todo lo que promete.
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville, TX
My favorite one! I like it so much! I recommend it if your are looking for one get this one
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.