BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Veronica S.
I use this on my daughter and it works great. It smells great to easy to use and affordable.
Allison T.
Garner
I have wavy hair so this really helps me keep my waves from going frizzy throughout the day
Amanda T.
Boardman , OH
Strong hold. Okay product. Makes hair crunchy. Smells great. Good value. Easily accessible.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Love the way this mousse smell and the
Way it gives my curl more definition very affordable
Joanna U.
Laredo, TX
This product smells great and leaves my curls bouncy and shiny! No frizz! It last all day.
Lacy S.
I love this brand because it smells good and truly locks curls in my hair when I scrunch it
angela o.
Milton, MA
Amazing brand very great hold for my crazy curly hair highly recommended for all hair types
Emma C.
Glenpool, OK
Love this mousse. Hold my hair amazingly after a shower When I want light curls in my hair
Monica H.
Santa Ana, CA
I always get those beach curls when I use this product. I love it !!! Plus it smells good.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
I love my curly hair and this mousse is very good my curls looks very shiny and y love it.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.