BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Madison A.
Pro: Smells great, Light feeling. Con: Not very long lasting, Left my curls frizzy once dried
Carly Y.
Lakewood, CO
Really love this mousse! But it’s in such a small bottle that I blow through it very quickly.
Krystal G.
I love using this mousse, it keeps everything together and It smells so good and long lasting
Aimee H.
Love it! Smells so good and makes my curls look good and doesn't make my hair heavy and hard.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
The smell is amazing. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky like others I used in the past.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Smells amazing and holds curl without being too stiff. Available at Walmart and inexpensive.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Works great on my curls ! I have no problems with it and smells great! I would recommend it!!
Courtney E.
Bardstown, KY
This smells soooooo good and leaves my hair feeling lightweight and full of volume. Love it!!
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
This is good I love it When I scratch my hair. It’s the best for that so far that I have you
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
Yes absolutely loved it. I love all herbal products. Will def recommend to family and fiends
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.