BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Kirsten T.
SAN Antonio , TX
Love this mousse! Helps minimize frizz for curly or wavy hair but does not leave hair crunchy.
Rose D.
N Attleboro, MA
Strong smell, ineffective, sticky and all around horrible cheap product. Will never use again.
Deja el cabello con un olor agradable y suave me gustarste producto es super bueno y me encanta
crystal t.
Deland , FL
Smells amazing price fairly I love how this product holds and manage my hair better than suave
Hilliary E.
Atwater
This product keeps form all day but it seems quite think when it comes out. Only use a little.
Gabrielle T.
Silver Spring, MD
I used always I have a party. And I always can stay with my hair intact when I used this mousse
Patty F.
Humble, TX
Smells great and helps hold my curls and keep volume too also helps control frizz which I love
Alexis B.
Belmont, MS
I have super thick and kinky curly hair and this does the job without breaking my pocket book!
Lauren C.
Jacksonville, AL
Smells great. Awesome for a messy look or even a little curl. Good for most hair types as well
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
My hair is very hard to tame but this moose is definitely great at its job! I totally recommend
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.