BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Madison A.
Pro: Smells great, Light feeling. Con: Not very long lasting, Left my curls frizzy once dried
Caitlyn G.
Mousse is great! The bottle is so pretty as well! Not pricy at all and works wonders on hair!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Really love this product for my hair. Definitely recommend this brand. Well worth your money
Holly R.
Palatka, FL
Yes absolutely loved it. I love all herbal products. Will def recommend to family and fiends
Carly Y.
Lakewood, CO
Really love this mousse! But it’s in such a small bottle that I blow through it very quickly.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
The smell is amazing. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky like others I used in the past.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Smells amazing and holds curl without being too stiff. Available at Walmart and inexpensive.
Veronica S.
I use this on my daughter and it works great. It smells great to easy to use and affordable.
Lacy S.
I love this brand because it smells good and truly locks curls in my hair when I scrunch it
Allison T.
Garner
I have wavy hair so this really helps me keep my waves from going frizzy throughout the day
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.