BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Elisa D.
I've bought this mouse a couple times, it usually lasted me at least 4-6 months so that's not bad. I have blonde curly hair and this leaves my hair smelling fresh. I wouldn't change anything about this.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
mousse's from this brand is the best honestly, it really did meet my expectations. it works amazing. it's affordable also. mousse works best with culry haired! i have curly hair and this product keeps my hair up. i definitely recommend to curly haird!!
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I have medium/long, semi-curly hair and love this mouse when I'm looking for a curly look. It helps define my curls while still allowing my hair to move. My look lasts all day and my hair smells great.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
This is an ok product. It makes me hair kind of greasy, but if smells amazing! I used to use it a lot, but not as much now. The packaging is a very pretty color! I probably wouldn't buy again just because of the weird texture it gives.
ari r.
Patterson, LA
Gosh I love how everything Herbal Essences smells!!!! This stuff works great, always gives a little volume and dries without being sticky. My curly hair does well with this and it does help with frizz!
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this product! All of the new herbal essence products I’ve used lately have been amazing though. This product gives my thick hair just what it needs without being too sticky and thick
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
This has been my favorite moose for years! I have curly hair and have tried many products but always find myself going back to this product! Hold is great without being stiff and the smell is amazing
Jennyfer D.
Harlingen, TX
Very great mousse. Definitely a great scent and I highly recommend. Such a great price for such great value. It’s my go to mousse and I wouldn’t trade it for any other one. Definitely would buy again
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
First of all this product always smells soooo amazing! It’s great for curly hair and really defining the curls. The hold is descent and it doesn’t leave any type of residue in your hair when it drys.
Soyla A.
I love this stuff! I have never found another product, including high end brands, that work better. My curls are tight and bouncy as well as soft and touchable! It’s also affordable and worth the splurge
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.