BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Melanie B.
Love the hold and that my curls dry soft and not crunchy. The scent is great as well as the price.
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
Smelt great and left my curls full of body' and shine! I loved the product especially for the price
Nichole K.
lancaster,PA
I think this stuff smells really good and gives my hair the volume it needs and the crunch it needs
Anna D.
Antelope , CA
Love the way this makes my hair feel!! Also just absolutely love the way it makes my hair smell!!!
Emily F.
I used this product when my hair used to be curly and I really enjoyed, haven't needed it in awhile
Hayleigh W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Love this mousse so much! Makes my hair look fabulous and keeps my hair looking great all day long!
Whitney P.
North Pole, AK
The smell is great, didn’t stand out too much to be. Left my hair feeling crunchy like most mousse.
Melissa  d.
Tulsa, OK
Works great!!! Love it!! Totally recommend it. I have oily hair. Smells great. And it’s affordable
Makeup B.
hialeah
I like the product cuz it keeps my hair in place all day its cheap which is the best thing everrrr
Montana A.
Callahan, FL
Love this stuff! Works awesome for my hair and helps my hair stay scrunched! Definitely recommend!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.