BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Heather S.
I use the moose to curl my hair and I love it. Love the smell and the price. It last a good while.
Maribel M.
San Marcos, TX
My favorite hair product the smells is amazing and it's very affordable it's the only product I use
Shanah F.
bethel springs
This product is amazing! It holds my hair perfectly and doesn't leave a nasty filmy feeling behind
Carina M.
Marshalltown, IA
I love this. I like how it makes my feel look when i wear it. Not to thick makes it look very nice
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
Love this product and the scent is to die for! Definitely one of my favorites! Will purchase again
Hayleigh W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Love this mousse so much! Makes my hair look fabulous and keeps my hair looking great all day long!
Melissa  d.
Tulsa, OK
Works great!!! Love it!! Totally recommend it. I have oily hair. Smells great. And it’s affordable
Whitney P.
North Pole, AK
The smell is great, didn’t stand out too much to be. Left my hair feeling crunchy like most mousse.
Montana A.
Callahan, FL
Love this stuff! Works awesome for my hair and helps my hair stay scrunched! Definitely recommend!
Anna D.
Antelope , CA
Love the way this makes my hair feel!! Also just absolutely love the way it makes my hair smell!!!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.