BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
heather m.
E Liverpool, OH
Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner! Many scents and works well while still staying in your budget
Nichole K.
lancaster,PA
I think this stuff smells really good and gives my hair the volume it needs and the crunch it needs
Ashley A.
Just received this in my herbal essence #voxbox. Can't wait to try it and the smell is really good.
Meiber S.
I like this Mousse you get what you pay for, it leaves your hair whatever way you style it all day
Melissa  d.
Tulsa, OK
Works great!!! Love it!! Totally recommend it. I have oily hair. Smells great. And it’s affordable
Emily F.
I used this product when my hair used to be curly and I really enjoyed, haven't needed it in awhile
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this brands hair products because they smell amazing and make your hair soft and manageable.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I wasn't totally in love with this product. I think it's ok though. I love the smell and price tag!
Maribel M.
San Marcos, TX
My favorite hair product the smells is amazing and it's very affordable it's the only product I use
Whitney P.
North Pole, AK
The smell is great, didn’t stand out too much to be. Left my hair feeling crunchy like most mousse.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.