BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Diana S.
erwin, NC
really amazing mousse. smells really delicious and gets the job done very well!!!! highly recommend.
Connie C.
Spotsylvania, VA
Great price, good smell. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy and helps give me the volume I crave.
carley l.
I absolutely love this product and I typically use it just about every time I get out of the shower.
andeyra r.
Providence, RI
Love herbal the presentation is wonderful... like a dreams.. #iloveherbal #greatfinish @andeyra_reyes
💕Olga B.
West Chicago
I Use To Like This Mousse But I Honestly After Awhile I Decided To Change It Up & Try Something New.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I've loved this for a long time since I was a teenager and still use it everyday and it's affordable
Jessica G.
Love this mousse. Smells so good and it keeps it bounce. Definitely recommend this for amazing curls
Araseli G.
Waco, TX
Great mouse usually I use this only if I want to go for that natural wavy look makes my hair so soft
Melissa  d.
Tulsa, OK
Works great!!! Love it!! Totally recommend it. I have oily hair. Smells great. And it’s affordable
Makeup B.
hialeah
I like the product cuz it keeps my hair in place all day its cheap which is the best thing everrrr
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.