BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Marissa J.
I try twice and i like it but i ll use it more days
I think i m going to love this product 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
💕Olga B.
West Chicago
I Use To Like This Mousse But I Honestly After Awhile I Decided To Change It Up & Try Something New.
Chloe L.
Again not my favorite but has its strengths...........it was one of the best smelling products tho😂😂😂
Logan F.
I have used this mousse to scrunch my hair for YEARS!! Both my mom and I buy it and we’re obsessed!!
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
I love this brand I live the smell it’s amazing and makes my hair so soft I would recommend to anyone
Ashley C.
La Vergne
Used to use this all the time when I had shorter hair and I would scrunch it's great has a good hold
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I've loved this for a long time since I was a teenager and still use it everyday and it's affordable
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
This mousse is everything, it holds my hair in perfect curls and doesn't look super plastic my hair!
Connie C.
Spotsylvania, VA
Great price, good smell. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy and helps give me the volume I crave.
carley l.
I absolutely love this product and I typically use it just about every time I get out of the shower.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.