BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Kayla H.
Louisville , GA
This mousse is really great at making your hair very voluminous and soft and shiny. It smells good too
Gabriella G.
Kissimmee, FL
This moose is honestly so great it holds my styles and it doesn’t leave my hair super hard and crunchy
Kira R.
Burnet, TX
Holds your hair nicely. Has a nice smell. It met my expectations except it's a little too sticky for me
Michelle H.
This is ok. Mousse is something I use only for special occasions. I have thick hair and it works well.
alyssa r.
Leaves hair dry and doesn't last very long! Smells very strong and doesn't do what it says!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I use this a lot with short hair. Mine is silver and thick. It does what I need it to do. I like it it.
Selena A.
It works with my thick hair and is overall a great product! The smell is amazing and it's affordable (:
Christina W.
Foxborough, MA
Love this mousse gives me bouncy curls without all of the crunch! I use various levels of this product!
Cristina L.
Great product for straight thin hair, smells good and make a cute curls, give good volume and hold good
Hannah G.
Jackson Ctr, OH
This is so good on my hair. It isn’t very sticky when i use it. It makes it very nice and smells nice.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.