BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Mallory S.
Washington Terrace
Has great hold without it feeling stiff. Smells amazing also. Helps with my curls and holding on updos.
Emily B.
I love this mousse! It gives my hair great style and volume! Plus, it smells soooo good! Lasts all day!
Sarah A.
Love this mousse!! Smells great and keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy!! Definitely recommend it.
Jillian W.
Fairhope, AL
The mousse works well! It does the job! Lightweight and good hold! Would recommend product to everyone
Daniella D.
I got this mousse and it seemed to tangle my hair more than usual. But it smells nice and did its job.
Kayla H.
Louisville, GA
This mousse is really great at making your hair very voluminous and soft and shiny. It smells good too
Melanie M.
Ferriday, LA
I love this mousse and it keeps hair looking fresh all day! It smells so good and comes at a good price
Mayra M.
Mountain House
I have used this product a long time a go. I love the smell it has and I like how my hair felt with it.
Melissa B.
Really great mousse!Smells so pretty,and holds really well.didn't leave any flakes or white in my hair.
Kira R.
Burnet, TX
Holds your hair nicely. Has a nice smell. It met my expectations except it's a little too sticky for me
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.