BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
For the price this is great. Has a great scent that is not too strong but you can smell it. It lasts for a while but not forever. I like it better than some of the competition and will be buying it again.
Donny H.
Tyler
This product was good it made my hair un frizzy because when I woke up in the morning my hair was like an afro because it's so frizzy so I just spray it in my hair in the morning and then its not so frizzy
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
This product is amazing. I use this product with the Aussie mousse to help remove some of the dry crunchy hair you get when using the Aussie product. This mousse also smells vets good and very affordable.
Abigail A.
Pacoima, CA
I love this mousse is long lasting and it leaves my curls nice and curly also is great on my daughters hair she loves it great price I recommend it ! Smells really good 3 different types for different hair
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
I think that this is a great hair product to use before blow drying and styling you hair, but I would not use it before air drying. It is very inexpensive. It also smells really good. Not very long lasting
Natasha G.
Evansville , IN
Love, I do love herbal essence twisted mousse better but this one is great too. Always a great price and I love almost all of Herbal essence products scent. They smell so good. Would definitely recommend
Jenna G.
I absolutely love this for when I want a wet hair look, or I'm just too lazy to straighten my hair. It's smells amazing and the scent lasts all day, so do my curls. It's affordable and I swear by this product! Love it!
Tita G.
Salem, OR
mousse's from this brand is the best honestly, it really did meet my expectations. it works amazing. it's affordable also. mousse works best with culry haired! i have curly hair and this product keeps my hair up. i definitely recommend to curly haird!!
Elisa D.
I've bought this mouse a couple times, it usually lasted me at least 4-6 months so that's not bad. I have blonde curly hair and this leaves my hair smelling fresh. I wouldn't change anything about this.
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
I️ have super curly hair, but when it dries all the way it’s super frizzy. I️ use this when I️ get out of the shower so my hair stays curly and natural. It’s a great price and it smells AMAZING. I️ love this brand.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.