BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Cheyenne W.
Foreman, AR
Love love love this product. My go to when I decide to scrunch my hair. The smell is absolutely amazing😍
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Smells amazing, I adore it! I use this pretty often and it doesn't leave my hair feeling a weird texture.
Amanda K.
Stanley, VA
This stuff is pretty amazing. It doesn't leave your hair oily or heavy and it smells absolutely amazing.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Product is amazing! Works so well and the smell is awesome! It's affordable and you can find it anywhere
Jessica M.
Gladwin, MI
Herbal essence mousse works really well. They make shaping your hair the way that you want really easily.
Keisha H.
I use this product all the time. Doesnt leave your hair greasy. Not a bad price either. Highly recommend.
Cheyenne D.
I love to use mousse to scrunch my hair after a shower it gives me a curly look without the curling iron
Dana P.
Herbal essence always has quality products. This product smells good and is great to style my hair with!
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
Smells so good!!!soft product goes onto hair so easily and it's super affordable..my holy Grail. No shade
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Love the texture of my hair when I use this and the hold great value and helps control little wild hairs
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.