BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Crystal G.
El Paso, TX
Keeps my natural curls locked into place all day has a great smell not sticky dries effectively love it!
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
I used to use this all the time when I would scrunch my hair. It definitely works and it smells good too
Keisha H.
I use this product all the time. Doesnt leave your hair greasy. Not a bad price either. Highly recommend.
Sarah A.
Sacramento, CA
I love how this product doesn’t leave your hair feeling hard and stuff. It feels so soft and manageable.
Rachael S.
zephyrhills, FL
This works great when I’m using curling rods in my hair. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing!
Diana T.
Englewood
Smells amazing, cheap price, and great fit scrunching hair, keeps my hair tamed and held through the day
Megan H.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells amazing and keeps curls soft and natural looking. Doesn't leave hair crunchy which is a huge plus.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Smells amazing, I adore it! I use this pretty often and it doesn't leave my hair feeling a weird texture.
Amanda K.
Stanley, VA
This stuff is pretty amazing. It doesn't leave your hair oily or heavy and it smells absolutely amazing.
Kayla E.
Love this stuff! It works sooooooooo good! I’ve used it only a couple of times but I definitely love it!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.