BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Anna P.
Louisa
This is my every day, go-to moose. My hair is naturally curly and this helps define and tame my wild curls.
Julie H.
Herbal Essences products are actually pretty great for the price. They always have such great scents, too!
Katie N.
A girl cannot live without her favorite mousse. It's handy for any hairstyles, either with heat or without.
Grizel C.
I buy mine at Walmart . Super affordable and does the job . Doesn't give me dandruff. Only about 4 bucks .
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
This does a fairly good job when I want to scrunch my hair and make it curly. It holds about half the day.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Clairol in my mind is the greatest. it goes on smooth stays for a long time. smells great its a great value
Luis P.
The Herbal Essences Mousse leves the hair with volumen, defined waives and shine. It has a pleasant smell.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
I love this stuff!! Smells so great and most importantly after applying this product my hair is so so soft!
Maivet E.
Los banos , CA
Smelllllsss justtt greaaatt!!!! Perfect prodyct to keep a hairstyle looking amazing love it its a must have
Brittany s.
Hamilton, OH
Cheap affordable hair products that really work! This also smells amazing! Last all day an night. Go get it
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.