BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Lannie C.
weatherford
Doesn’t make my hair crunchy and keeps the waves and curls all day. Lightweight on my hair but does it’s job.
Brittany D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product. Great price. Holds very well in my hair. The scent is awesome not over bearing. Last all day!
Courtney G.
This stuff works wonders!!!!!! It’s cheap & works great. I think it works just as good as the higher stuff 😀
Kacey L.
Smells amazing! Does the job I want by keeping my curls in place. Inexpensive and definitely will repurchase.
Gina p.
Waycross, GA
Love this stuff I've been using it since middle school! It'll always be my favorite! Not expensive either.
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Love this but I hate the price. $3 could become very pricey especially when you’re trying to save up money
Jackie C.
La Feria, TX
Smeels so.good ...i buy alot when i go shopping ...have to have leaves my hais super soft and smelling.good
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Of course the best brand for mousse it helped me a lot with my mom's hair very cheap decent size at Walmart
Kathryn C.
I love this mousse, it helps give me volume and it holds all night. I use this with the set me up hairspray
Maria S.
Doral, FL
This mousse is just amazing. Adds so much volume to my hair. It’s just great. Totally recommend this brand
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.