BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Makaya G.
Radcliff, KY
Love, love, love herbal essence mouse! It leaves your hair smelling amazing and holds your hairstyle all day!
Jasmin H.
Kerman
This is my go too moose. Works really great! I have curly hair so this helps my curls stay and not get frizzy
Mariam O.
Es maravillosamente bueno es uno de los productos que actualmente estoy usando y verdaderamente es muy bueno!
Jessica M.
Bountiful, UT
I️ love the way this stuff smells and it works really well. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling hard or crusty.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
This is the only hair mousse or shampoo I use. It always has an amazing smell and it does the job in my hair.
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
This stuff works great with my hair. It is good stuff.This stuff works great with my hair. It is good stuff.
Erin M.
Fort Collins, CO
Decent product. Its not great for thick long hair. Smells good, but leaves my hair feeling sticky and tacky.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does not hold well. Leaves hair feeling sticky. Would not recommend due to weird texture and not holding well
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Works well and is reasonably priced. Lightweight and gives my hair more volume when needed. Smells nice too.
destiny b.
Wilmington, CA
My go to mouse works amazing doesn't leave my hair feeling hard and crunchy like most other brands do love it
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.