BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Leaves my hair Flexible and soft , I love the smell as well . I’m happy to find around Walmart or target .
Veronica Blair S.
Algona, WA
Great smell ! Does the job doesn't leave my hair crunchy ! After a while my hair loses its volume and waves
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Works ok still very good product I love it but didn't really work in my hair that well but still good item
Thalita V.
Jacinto City, TX
I’ve never tried this specific product but I knwo his brand is really good. Their price is very accessible.
Surelis D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Not for me. It makes my hair crunchy and curls do not look natural. Too much alcohol. I wouldn't recommend
Sarah Q.
This is a good product. It leaves my hair feeling full but light. I don't worry to much about rain anymore.
Kathryn C.
I love this mousse, it helps give me volume and it holds all night. I use this with the set me up hairspray
Melanie H.
Sweet Home , OR
Scent is great and lasts all day, holds wonderful, doesn't weigh your hair down, great value for the cost.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
I love this stuff!! Smells so great and most importantly after applying this product my hair is so so soft!
Maivet E.
Los banos, CA
Smelllllsss justtt greaaatt!!!! Perfect prodyct to keep a hairstyle looking amazing love it its a must have
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.