BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
I love this mousse, it makes my hair last longer and it smells so delicious! Totally purchasing all the time!
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
This product smells amazing, and works wonders on softing my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Works good and smells great. I love to scrunch my hair for ultimate fullness, although my hair gets crunchy.
amber h.
Lancaster, OH
Amazing dry shampoo, my hair looks and feels great after each use. Not oily, not too dry and looks beautiful!
J R.
This is always easy to find at most stores and very affordable. Remains consistent quality across the board.
Hailey H.
This is a great hair product it works good for curly hair I don’t really know how it works on straight hair.
Madison H.
Aurora, CO
Not my favorite mousse for wavy hair, but it is affordable at around $4 a bottle and smells fresh and clean.
Sarah A.
Warminster, PA
Love this product. Great amount for your money. Reasonable price, works great on thick hair. Smells fantastic
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Smells sooooo good i love it and it doesnt build up in ur hair leaves it feeling and looking soft and amazing
Lorena R.
Fort worth
This product keeps my hair nice and stable. It prevents it from frizzing up. Especially when i tease my hair
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.