BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Cerissa L.
Niederwald , TX
This stuff is awesome! Makes hair feel clean even after it's put in! Compared to other brands it's the best.
Makaya G.
Radcliff, KY
Love, love, love herbal essence mouse! It leaves your hair smelling amazing and holds your hairstyle all day!
Sarah A.
WARMINSTER, PA
Love this product. Great amount for your money. Reasonable price, works great on thick hair. Smells fantastic
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Smells sooo good and works wonderfully. Leaves hair smelling good and, for me,
there was little to no frizz.
Michelle G.
Glendale AZ
I love this mousse it really keeps my curls in place and it smells good and they look more natural as always
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
I love this mousse, it makes my hair last longer and it smells so delicious! Totally purchasing all the time!
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Works well and is reasonably priced. Lightweight and gives my hair more volume when needed. Smells nice too.
Tal A.
I love to use this when I want to have just natural curls and a more natural look and this gets the job done
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
This product smells amazing, and works wonders on softing my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Works good and smells great. I love to scrunch my hair for ultimate fullness, although my hair gets crunchy.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.