BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
I like all the herbal products just wish I had extra money to buy it all the time I usually buy the cheap stuff
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
This is a great mousse!!Smells amazing and holds well under pressure!Great price!Love herbal essence products!
Geneva L.
Decatur , AL
Smells awesome, it’s holds very well! Keeps my hair from poofing haha! Recommend buying the whole hair care set
Breanna S.
I really love this hair product helps my hair really really well so I highly highly recommend this item totally
Maria M.
I lobe this mousse because it smells wonderful. It also leaves your hair very styled and it has a strong hold.
Amber C.
Lake Station, IN
I have always liked their products. All of them. I think their moose holds up the best when scrunching my hair.
Sarah M.
newark, OH
This makes my natural curls stay nice looking. Keeps mt hair from frizzing ..the smell is amazing.decent price
️️natalie L.
New Britain , CT
This will put your hair in still. It makes your hair hard and i dont like that. I want my curls nice and soft.
Mackenzi A.
Cottonwood Falls
My hair is straight but I love that this makes my hair curling. The only bad thing is it does make it crunchy.
Ariana N.
It holds the shape of waves or curls in your hair without weighing it down. It doesn't get hard or flake off.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.