BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Amazon
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Maria T.
The best moose I have ever used
Excellent price and can find it in every store
I recommended it to every one
Amber L.
This smells divine. I have been using these products since I was in high school and I love every one of them
Lannie C.
weatherford
Doesn’t make my hair crunchy and keeps the waves and curls all day. Lightweight on my hair but does it’s job.
Xen H.
it’s a great product however i feel like the smell changes when it hardens.. it’s not really that bad though
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does not hold well. Leaves hair feeling sticky. Would not recommend due to weird texture and not holding well
Maricela A.
San Antonio
All of the Herbal product smell so wonderful I use in my daughter's hair and she has curly hair last all day
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
Works good and smells great. I love to scrunch my hair for ultimate fullness, although my hair gets crunchy.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love this moose's great product light weight smells amazing most defiantly recommend this product great price
J R.
This is always easy to find at most stores and very affordable. Remains consistent quality across the board.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This smells good its ok on stickiness its not real heavy its good for light days keeping your hair in place .
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.