BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
This product works really well. I've used a good bit and its done wonders for my hair. Id definitely recommend.
Jessica B.
Anniston, AL
This has Excellent hold and helps shape my hair for the day. It also Smells nice and not sticky on your hands.
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
I like all the herbal products just wish I had extra money to buy it all the time I usually buy the cheap stuff
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
I really like this product. It has a nice smell to it and didn't leave my hair feeling sticky or weighed down.
Kristina R.
Hughson , CA
Does not help curl my hair at all. It just adds weight on it, and does not look good. It just makes it crunchy
Brit B.
Lancaster
This product is very nice it smells very good it holds hair styles nice it has a good texture when put in hand
Tammy T.
Once in a while I like my hair wavy so with the help of this mousse I'm able to achieve those waves. I love it!
Priscilla L.
I enjoy and will continue to use the herbal essence mousse I always come back to it no matter which ones I try
Kieley D.
It makes your hair powdery so make sure u rub it in an don't use a whole lot an I wouldn't use it over an over
Becky V.
I used this for my curly hair as a “wash and go” look, makes my curls stay in place and not make it look frizzy
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.