BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• My hair is very thick and Frizzy. I have never tried any ...2 Answers
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Kayla H.
I bought this once at my local Wal-Mart hoping it would be good but it just make mg hair sticky and unmanageable
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
Love this product from herbal essences. It makes my hair look good. But has limited hold and gives me headaches.
Karina R.
Freeport, NY
Love this product! Smells really good and leaves hair so soft! I do recommend this product! You won't regret it!
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
I love this product. It smells amazing and really helps keep my hair all in one place. It's great for nights out
Lyndsey G.
Russellville, KY
I love a lot of herbal essences products. I use this a lot and I enjoy the product and using it. I recommend it.
Cynthia A.
Mousse is good for hair but i hardly used it but when i do i love it cuz my hair stays in place for a good while
Tammy T.
Once in a while I like my hair wavy so with the help of this mousse I'm able to achieve those waves. I love it!
Brittany B.
Livonia , MI
I use this product when I want to curl my hair. It helps my curls stay longer and gives my hair a nice texture
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love this mousse because it is not sticky or leaves you with white stuff on your hair!!! I would recommend it
Becky V.
I used this for my curly hair as a “wash and go” look, makes my curls stay in place and not make it look frizzy
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.