BY HERBAL ESSENCES #7 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Janet A.
Woodbridge, VA
When I was active duty Air Force, I would use this to keep my hair under control while in uniform. I always trusted it to keep my hair in place in order to adhere to the uniform standards. Plus it smells great!!
Ellie P.
Birmingham, AL
LOVE this product. I use it a lot if I want a different hair look than my straight hair. It’s super easy to use and it’s very affordable. This stuff smells so good too. I would definitely recommend this product.
Melissa B.
As with all Herbal Esessence products, the smell is quite lovely. Add to that a great hold and this products hits all the marks. I love that it has a good hold but it's the destroying my hair in the process. Love it.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse had a beautiful scent. Love the product and it makes my hair feel amazing. Very effective! Exceeded my expectations and I always get compliments when I use it.
Tanya C.
Geneva , NY
I absolutely love the smell of this product! I prefer this brand of mousse of other drugstore brand products. I enjoy the scent more than other ones that I've tried. My hair smells amazing all day long, and does the job.
Allyson B.
On days that I don’t want to strengthen my hair I will dab alittle mouse in my hair and may waves. This product is amazing and holds my hair all day. It wasn’t too pricey and it is definitely worth every penny.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I love this mousse! It always smells so nice and it works great with my curly hair. The Herbal Essence always meets my expectations and this mousse lasts all day! I would recommend it and it’s very reasonable.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Herbal essences is a good hair brand. This styling product has a good scent and it makes any hairdo look flawless! I like that it's not expensive. To me this mousse deserves a big thumbs up and I highly recommend it!
Anjad I.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. My hair is curly and it helps me maintain it and not frizz. I usually put it after I take a shower which always gives me a awesome hair texture. I feel like my hair is even curlier with it
Yesenia O.
I love the smell of This product I like to use this product on wet hair and then blow dry it a difusor to get some curls in my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair to crunchy just enough to hold it in place all day.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.