BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Brooklynn G.
Three Rivers, MI
I love using this stuff for my hair. Makes it so soft, and it really does work. And makes my hair really wavy too
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
It left my hair stunning. I used it once and loved it. I will deff buy more when I run out. I highly recommend it
Lyndsey G.
Russellville, KY
I love a lot of herbal essences products. I use this a lot and I enjoy the product and using it. I recommend it.
Jessenia S.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I absolutely love this product it makes my hair look great and it's easy to style without having to use so much !
Katie G.
Fairfax, VA
This moose will keep my hair from becoming frizzy and it will hold all day it's a great product at a great price
Sara B.
Silver Point
It semi works just not for me, overall I've tried better products before that work hell of alot better then this.
Adri M.
I have the hairspray . The hairspray is a great one it holds thick curls . I can only imagine what the moose does
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love the mousse great product has been my go to for years and isn't heavy at all on my hair and they smell great
Denise R.
It smells great and it works! I absolutely love it I use it on a daily basis, I absolutely recommend this product
Theresa C.
Orlando
Absolutely love this product. Keeps my hair awesome all day long. Not as expensive as some of the popular brands.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.