BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
This product smells good and is decent but not my favorite to keep my hair in place. I still get some fly aways.
Amelia V.
I used to use this all the time in high school. It kept my hair smelling and looking fresh without being crunchy.
Kayla H.
I bought this once at my local Wal-Mart hoping it would be good but it just make mg hair sticky and unmanageable
Flor E.
Borger, TX
This mousse is amazing for when i dont feeling like doing anything to my hair! Easy to use and it smells amazing!
Danielle M.
Valdosta
Works well, smells amazing and very affordable. I love herbal essence products, I have yet to be let down by any.
Brooklynn G.
Three Rivers , MI
I love using this stuff for my hair. Makes it so soft, and it really does work. And makes my hair really wavy too
Sara R.
My sister actually has this product and she let me borrow some and omg it made my hair feel very nice and bouncy
Torrie M.
Winter Haven
Love this mousse the best of all its a good size and the product helped tame my hair that's normally wild love it
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend trying this product out worked great on my hair. Not to pricey either. My daughter's use it too
Amber T.
I have straight hair and this really helps keep my hair in tact with my curls, without being to hard and formal.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.