BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Colleen B.
Works well on frizzy hair. It goes on wet or dry hair. Smells great. Give it a try it is a good bang for your buck.
Celisa G.
Mills River, NC
I love this product it's the only one I go to when I need some styling products. It doesn't build up on my hair.
Jessenia S.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I absolutely love this product it makes my hair look great and it's easy to style without having to use so much !
Amber T.
I have straight hair and this really helps keep my hair in tact with my curls, without being to hard and formal.
Madison R.
Vidalia
I have always loved they mouse! It smells good and makes my hair look fantastic! I will recommend this to anyone.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
One of my favorote hair care prodilucts to maintain this crazy wild hair of mine and i mist admit it works great
Cynthia A.
Mousse is good for hair but i hardly used it but when i do i love it cuz my hair stays in place for a good while
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
This mousse is super good i used after wash my hair. I see when I used my hair is more better more live and soft
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
This product smells good and is decent but not my favorite to keep my hair in place. I still get some fly aways.
Karla L.
Edinburg , TX
Love the smell of this product and it stays on for long time I also have the other orange spray and love it too.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.