BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Aida L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Good mousse. I dry it out with a diffuser so it doesn't stay crunchy in my hair. Smells great. Doesnt flake easily.
Jessica G.
Berwyn good product personally used it, and smells ugh! Love it lasts all day in my hair satisfied with the results
Itzel C.
I like this product a lot because you can curly your hair so easy and smells so good for all the day and for night
BreCoCa C.
Me gusta porque hace que mi peinado dure mucho más y se vea natural al mismo tiempo.
Su aroma es muy rico y fresco
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
I personnally love this mouse. it has a very strong hold and smells great. it also is not greasy feeling or looking
Nina D.
McDonough
Love this product, like most mousses leave your hair super stiff, this one still allows movement but holds the curl
Katie H.
It works well for my thin hair, it does a decent job controlling the frizzy hair and doesn't make my hair crunchy.
Stephanie W.
San Juan, TX
Still leaves alot frizz. It does smell great. But i cant work with my hair because of the sticky texture it leaves
Olivia B.
It was alright. I liked using it on wet hair to create tiny waves in my hair. I don’t know if I would recommend it.
Kara Y.
The Herbal Essences set me up moose is my absolute favorite brand of moose. It's long-lasting and it smells great.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.