BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
loren d.
Molalla, OR
I don't use moose to often but this product is my go to. I love the long lasting hold, and the scent of this moose.
Olivia B.
It was alright. I liked using it on wet hair to create tiny waves in my hair. I don’t know if I would recommend it.
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
This mousse smells great. It keeps a loose currency to your hair which is nice for everyday look. Super affordable!
sofia d.
Bradenton
i used this with my friend and it worked pretty good and i heard it was cheap and it stayed in my hair pretty well
Tristan D.
London, KY
I love all things herbal essence! So many different scent and strengths. Plus it is so affordable and smells great!
Livia H.
Minneapolis, MN
Easy to use and great for thick wavy/curly hair! Don't need to use much to style your hair, so it will last awhile.
Heather P.
I use this product fairly often and it always gives me a nice wavy look even though my hair is super thin and limp.
Itzel C.
I like this product a lot because you can curly your hair so easy and smells so good for all the day and for night
Colleen B.
Works well on frizzy hair. It goes on wet or dry hair. Smells great. Give it a try it is a good bang for your buck.
carrieann n.
Fayetteville
It scrunches my hair perfectly and smells good. Never hsve to use hair spray with it. Ill definitely buy it again .
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.