BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
cheyenne m.
El Paso, TX
No where near my favorite hair products but will do the job just not as well as others would use if thats all i had
Katie H.
It works well for my thin hair, it does a decent job controlling the frizzy hair and doesn't make my hair crunchy.
Yesenia M.
Torrance, CA
This product smells great. I️ have used many times. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend to others.
Sosan N.
Tracy
This is amazing. By one apply , it makes a big difference. I would love you to try this product. You won’t regret.
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
I am a new lover to Herbal Essences hair styling products. They leave my hair so manageable and smells so amazong.
Susli C.
It really did set me up! Amazing mousse ever!!! I loved it and I love the scent. My hair smells and feels great!!!
Nora C.
Taylors, SC
I love the volume that this mousse gives my hair. I use it after every wash and it gives my thin hair lift for days
Livia H.
Minneapolis, MN
Easy to use and great for thick wavy/curly hair! Don't need to use much to style your hair, so it will last awhile.
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
This mousse smells great. It keeps a loose currency to your hair which is nice for everyday look. Super affordable!
sofia d.
Bradenton
i used this with my friend and it worked pretty good and i heard it was cheap and it stayed in my hair pretty well
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.