BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Katrina A.
Hillsville, VA
This product holds well giving plenty of body and it smells amazing. It can be used for multiple styles and textures
Ronia K.
A little goes a long way. If you use too much your hair can get extremely crunchy. It leaves your hair smelling good.
Taylor C.
San Antonio, TX
I started the curly girl methos not to long ago and this mousse it lugjt for my hair but it also gives it a good hold
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
This mousse gives my hair the perfect wave. I remember being obsessed with this all throughout junior high and HS!
Gaby B.
Seattle, WA
Me encanta el olor. Lo malo es que tienes que tener cuidado de que el cabello no te quede blanco que parezca caspa
Katlin M.
Walnut Hill
It really makes my hair look amazing when I am in a rush and don't have time to wash and treat my hair. I love it!
Kara Y.
The Herbal Essences set me up moose is my absolute favorite brand of moose. It's long-lasting and it smells great.
Danielle C.
KINGSTON, PA
I love this so much. It had a nice hold and it smells amazing! The is my favorite and the price is pretty nice too.
Nina D.
McDonough
Love this product, like most mousses leave your hair super stiff, this one still allows movement but holds the curl
'Tyiese W.
Bridgeport, CT
Loved this mousse. It smelled great and keeps my hair nice and curly throughout the whole day. Would purchase again
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.