BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Heather H.
Auburn
this a great light weight mouse to use if you are wanting like a beach body weight . and I love the smell that it has
megan w.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this product it smells amazing and makes your hair smell amazing i love it so much. Its at walmart.
Nella E.
Fitzgerald, GA
Best mouse by Herbal Essences. It is long lasting and the blow dry after using it makes your hair feel amazing.
Samantha A.
Rome, GA
I use this on my daughters hair. She has beautiful lose curls . This product enhances her look without a sticky feel
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
Love the smell of this it is easy to use and super affordable I feel like I can style my hair when I use this product
Kristen S.
I love using herbal essences set me up mousse! It makes my hair smell great all day! It is not too expensive either.

Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
Love this mousse my hair is semi curly and it keeps it in place and not all over the place and it smells really good
Taylor C.
San Antonio, TX
I started the curly girl methos not to long ago and this mousse it lugjt for my hair but it also gives it a good hold
Dulce T.
Houston
I love that it makes my hair style stay but also that it doesnt get hard it says soft and looks so natural not extra.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
I have naturally loose wavy hair and it needs management so this is what I use to keep it under control and not hard!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.