BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
This smells very light and lovely and keeps a nice curl in my hair all day! Very cheaply priced and worth the money.
arisbeida E.
Great price.
Leaves the hair with great smell.
Curls last a while but not long enough. Not helpful to control frizz.
Kayla A.
Winston Salem, NC
Such a great moose when wanting a flawless hair style or just to add some texture not to mention the smell is amazing
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
I love all the products from this company and this product is no different. It rams my hair and helps it look great.
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
I love this mousse for my weaves. It holds well. The only reason I took away 1 star was because it is really sticky.
Sàde B.
Kristen S.
I love using herbal essences set me up mousse! It makes my hair smell great all day! It is not too expensive either.

Heather H.
Auburn
this a great light weight mouse to use if you are wanting like a beach body weight . and I love the smell that it has
Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
Love this mousse my hair is semi curly and it keeps it in place and not all over the place and it smells really good
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
This is a go 2 brand for puffy hair like mine that is so hard to control and would like to be kept damp for moisture
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.