BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Chula R.
I love this brand and all its product. Very good smell leaves your hair beautiful and the product last all day long.
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
Love the smell of this it is easy to use and super affordable I feel like I can style my hair when I use this product
Ty M.
Camden
This product is great for curling my hair a handful of mouse my rollers and im set for fantastic curls in the morning
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Love this most. Doesn't leave my hair feeling super heavy. Also love the scent. Keeps my hair in a good hold all day
Nickie L.
Dansville, NY
I really prefer this mouse over most other brands it works really well and for a long time. Also it smells super good
Emilie F.
Tulsa , OK
I like the definition of my curls it creates but I think it is a hot expensive and sticky. The smell is great though.
Samantha L.
Amery
Works great, I love the scent to the product. Easy to use and takes the frizz in my hair. Would definitely use again.
Alexandra H.
Deltona, FL
This works so well. It smells amazing, is a good price at walmart, and never leaves my hair crunchy or too textured.
samantha s.
Middletown , MD
I love herbel moose it smells amazing and works wonders. And it doesn't even leave you hair feeling fresh and clean.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my regular mousse and i honestly don't see myseld switching. It smells great and does what its supposed too.
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.