BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Maria Victoria S.
Doral, FL
I loooooveee this set me up mousse, I have a curly hair and i wear it and all my curls stay in place and so beautifull
Allison S.
KINGSLAND, GA
I love this stuff. It gives good volume and and,hold. It makes styling my hair so easy and looks so good! It is awesome
veronica t.
Herbal essence mousse is perfecr for when you scrunch your hair. It hold the curls . And i just love the way it smells
Amanda P.
Bangor, ME
I use this mousse because it is affordable. I have very straight, fine hair and it adds only a little volume and wave.
Margaret R.
I love this product! It leaves my hair feeling amazing! The smell is an added bonus! I would recommend this to anyone!
Shaelynn M.
Honolulu, HI
The smell of this product is amazing. It last all day and it's so affordable. Hold a curl nicely, and helps with frizz
Raquel S.
Santa Fe, NM
My sister uses this a lot says she loves it. Her hair is always soft and flowy. Amazing and great smell. I need to try
Carolina R.
FPO
Ive had mousses that work better. Doesn't really give my hair volume or shine and does not keep my hair from frizzing.
Amanda S.
This product is very lightweight. It goes on easily and stays in all day, holding your hair. It has such a great scent.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
One of my favorite things to use when doing my hair. Makes it feel so good and look good to. I seriously recommend this
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.