BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Mousse

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Maria Victoria S.
Doral, FL
I loooooveee this set me up mousse, I have a curly hair and i wear it and all my curls stay in place and so beautifull
kelly p.
Charlotte, NC
Mousse is amazing if you want nice wavy curls but they look wet ish at the same time which is such a good 2 in 1 combo
Victoria H.
Smells good but doesn't work for my thick curly hair and also I live in a very humid
City so this doesn't tame my hair
cassie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
It helps alot with my curls it makes it have alot of volume and it very useful when ur in a hurry and i love that alot
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Apply to dry roots and let it sit few minutes hit it with the blow dryer fir perfect volume and body to your flat hair
Allison S.
KINGSLAND, GA
I love this stuff. It gives good volume and and,hold. It makes styling my hair so easy and looks so good! It is awesome
Kylee S.
Rexburg, ID
My hair is naturally straight and this helps add some curl and volume to my hair! It has been my favorite that I tried!
Amanda P.
Bangor, ME
I use this mousse because it is affordable. I have very straight, fine hair and it adds only a little volume and wave.
Alexis M.
Been using this mousse for years and it’s the only kind I use. Holds my curls great and prevents it from getting frizzy
Samantha Q.
Love this product, Herbal Essence is such a good product! It works so well for the price! They also smell so wonderful!
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.