BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Extra hold hair mousse helps you lock in style all day long
  • Hair mousse scented with Lily of the Valley essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Hold styles with luscious shine and fragrance
  • Level 3 hold strong

• "This mousse works great and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a really good smell." in 1 review
Lindsey V.
Hollsopple, PA
This isn’t my favorite mousse. It’s more like a back up. The hold isn’t very strong and I lose volume within 10 minutes
Sarah G.
Really good product especially considering the price. Great smell. Very easy to use and I really like the easy use cap
angela v.
Las Cruces, NM
Love how herbal essences smells easy to use affordable leaves hair looking curly and doesn't flake through out the day
Danielle L.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells amazing, and if you are on the go perfect for that in a hurry hair do.. and us as girls we are always in a hurry
kelly p.
Charlotte, NC
Mousse is amazing if you want nice wavy curls but they look wet ish at the same time which is such a good 2 in 1 combo
denisha h.
san antonio
I thought this product was very good. Held my hair up pretty well and lasted throughout the whole day. Liked it a lot.
cassie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
It helps alot with my curls it makes it have alot of volume and it very useful when ur in a hurry and i love that alot
Daniela C.
Maricopa, AZ
I live this product. It does what it says it does and doesn't leave your hair super crunchy. The scent is also amazing
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells great, but it works just as well as any other mousse product I’ve ever tried. Nothing too special or different.
Bobbi P.
Minnesota Lk, MN
love the smell of this product. unfortunately it leaves my hair feeling dirty and give me dandruff, also makes me itchy
Josie G.
WESLACO, Tx
Is the scent smooth or overpowering?
Anabelle W.